Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Diabetic Drug Technology

Some people have been asking me lately about this topic. The only thing I see wrong with the new technology towards new diabetic drugs is this. Most new diabetic drug research and development focus on the effect that the new drug has on blood sugar levels and do not consider the effect the new drug will have on a patient's quality of life in the long run. They are just taking into account that the best thing for a diabetic is to control their blood sugar levels. Which indeed is probably the case. But, I don't see anywhere in clinical studies for these new drugs where it says these new drugs are safe to take for an extended period of time. This tends to make me believe that this is not even a part of their clinical studies. More information on this topic is available through the link to my website. Also if the new drug you are looking to find information for is not available, check back later. I am working on this section now, so new additions will be added to my site every day or so.

No comments: