Saturday, January 24, 2009

Diabetic Snacks

Snacking is a very important part of a diabetic diet. This helps to keep your blood glucose from dropping to low in between larger meals. Personally I prefer fiber plus bars because then I know I have enough fiber in my diet alone just from those bars. Atkins snack bars is another good choice for snacks but look at the nutritional facts on anything because something might have to many carbohydrates or to much sugar for your individual diet plan. Also pretzels, popcorn and even yogurt if it has splenda in it is a good choice as well. You just have to read the nutritional facts and remember that you are buying a snack, so judge accordingly to your individual diet. For more information on how to live a diabetic daily life consisting of a diet and exercise lifestyle, feel free to visit my website.

No comments: